Community Brands is Hiring for QA Engineer – Remote Job | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Company Name||Community Brands|
|Name Of Post||QA Tester|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply?||Not Mentioned|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra, Remote|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our expanding team!
Community Brands is a network of interconnected solutions that empower mission-driven organizations to thrive. Our software supports non-profits, associations, and K-12 schools in engaging their stakeholders, raising funds, managing finances, and operations. With a shared purpose of serving our communities, our family of brands comprises over 1,600 employees across the US, Canada, UK, Australia, India, and the Philippines. We attribute our success to the talented individuals at Community Brands, providing them with professional opportunities and a clear path for personal growth. Embracing diversity, we recognize that our collective experiences and perspectives are instrumental in sustaining our achievements.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
Position Summary: The QA Engineer plays a crucial role in creating, implementing, and automating tests to fulfill software testing requirements. This role involves developing, maintaining, and improving the test automation inventory and infrastructure. Additionally, the QA Engineer conducts and reports on tests, manages resulting defects, assists with debugging and replication of issues, and develops new test automation solutions as necessary.
A Day in the Life:
- Take ownership and lead testing for a product or product line, including developing test strategies and identifying risks.
- Possess knowledge of Agile-Scrum methodology and its associated ceremonies.
- Detect software failures, log defects in the JIRA project management tool, and assign appropriate priority and customer impact.
- Develop and document test scenarios and plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Record and document test results, compare them to expected outcomes, and communicate any deviations to the development and product teams.
- Independently set up the test environment and troubleshoot environmental issues.
- Generate historical analysis of test results.
- Provide application instructions to users.
- Provide stakeholders with accurate estimates of task duration, confidence levels, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Actively collaborate in product planning meetings.
- Investigate bug reports from the customer support team, distinguishing between data/configuration issues and software defects.
- Document confirmed software bugs with detailed reproduction steps and outcomes, narrowing down the scope of the defect.
- Demonstrates good decision-making skills and effective business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Possesses a growth mindset and values continuous learning.
- Expertise and mastery in a specific area of technology and industry.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships.
We’d love to chat if you have…
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in quality analysis integrated with the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with great attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years of testing experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, or Community Builder (an added advantage).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience with CRM software systems, web content management systems, membership management systems, or other association software tools (a plus).
- Technical skill set should include working knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, HTML, SQL, and browser technologies.
- Ability to properly assess and articulate risk.
Why work here?
- Good People, Doing Good Things: At Community Brands, our employees are both tech-savvy and dedicated volunteers who strive to make our company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us.
- Planned Paid Time Off
- Purpose-Driven Culture
- Work-Life Balance
- Passionate About Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
All applicants must:
- Verify their identity.
- Confirm their eligibility to work (without sponsorship) in the country of employment.
- Complete any necessary employment eligibility verification forms upon hire.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Community Brands is Hiring for QA Engineer – Remote Job||Apply Now|