About the job
Software Tester| Dynapt
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Produce detailed, comprehensive and well- structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing conditioning.
- Design, develop and execute robotization scripts using open- source tools Identify, record, document completely and track bugs.
- Perform thorough retrogression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and living products to meet customer requirements.
- Track quality assurance criteria like disfigurement consistence and open disfigurement counts.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience in automation testing
- Experience in load testing is a plus point.
Need To Have
- Own a laptop and a suitable Wi-Fi connection.
Ability To Commute/relocate.
- Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- B. E, B.Tech, M.Tech (Required)
- Relevant work experience: 2 to 4 years
HR ID: [email protected]