Eka Software Solutions is Hiring for QA Software Engineer | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Eka Software Solutions holds the top position as the leading Commodity Management Platform worldwide. Eka leverages the power of Cloud, Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Analytics to provide digital commodity management solutions, making it a global leader in this space.
|Company Name||Eka Software Solutions|
|Name Of Post||QA Software Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply?||Not Mentioned|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Full Job Description
Eka’s solutions cater to the entire trading value chain for various markets, including agriculture, energy, metals and mining, and manufacturing. Their platform-driven solutions incorporate commodity-specific algorithms that enable businesses to navigate volatile markets, scale their operations seamlessly, launch faster, and achieve greater returns on their investments. With offices across the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, Eka serves over 100 global customers across multiple commodity segments. Learn more about Eka by visiting http://www.eka1.com/.
Title: QA Software Engineer
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Experience: Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
- Technology: Should have worked on a large n-tier application on .NET stack for at least 5 years.
- Domain Knowledge: Preferred ETRM/CTRM domain experience.
- Testing Methodologies: Should possess experience with testing methodologies and techniques.
- Agile: Must have experience in Agile software development methodologies and UI testing.
- Black Box and White Box Testing: Should have a working knowledge of black box and white box testing.
- Communication: Must have experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Documentation: Should possess demonstrated competence in documenting product information and communicating it to others.
- Automation: Must have hands-on experience with any Automation tool (Ranorex is preferred).
- Automation Scripting: Should have experience in designing, developing, and executing automation scripts using any tool.
- Interface Testing: Must have exposure to automation tools (Jmeter and SOAP UI preferred) to test interfaces between systems and applications such as RESTful services, or other APIs.
- SQL: Should have good knowledge of SQL.
- Bug Tracking: Must have experience with any Bug tracking tools (TFS is a bonus).
- Testing Types: Should be able to perform moderately complex functional, regression, network, and performance testing.
- Metrics: Must be able to provide metrics and results from all testing efforts that will support business decisions.
- Job Type: Full-time.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Eka Software Solutions is Hiring for QA Software Engineer||Apply Now|