Quality Assurance Analyst
2:00 pm to 11:00 pm IST
The quality of Investment’s data, processes and software is critically important to achieve business results. The Quality Assurance (QA) Critic will work directly with design and business brigades to ensure the loftiest quality prosecution. This part also provides a high occasion to learn about all aspects of Investments.
• Plan, document and execute test cases using business conditions or in some cases undetermined/ approximately defined conditions as demanded. Experience using a Test Management result similar as PractiTest, ALM or original. Prioritize and sequence test case prosecution according to defined test strategy and mileposts. give input to timeline estimations.
• dissect unanticipated results, working with IT to identify root cause and implicit results. Document, cover and communicate blights as well as the status of design tasks within JIRA.
• Work nearly and proactively communicate with the entire design platoon as demanded to effectively complete testing conditioning. Understand your testing liabilities, as well how it fits into the overall testing liabilities of others, as specified by the platoon Test Strategy.
• use standardized tools to perform confirmation comparisons, including Excel and advanced Excel macros, handed SQL scripts, DVT & Spreadsheet compare.
• Cleave to Quality Assurance norms and guidelines within Investments IT. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS
• 2 year experience in software testing and establishing test cases. rather some experience with aft end/ database and comparison testing.
• Some experience with advanced Excel functions and macros.
• Strong written and verbal communication chops
• Proven capability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
• Proven history of detail- acquainted prosecution and commitment to client satisfaction fresh QUALIFICATIONS
• BA/ BS in Computer Science, Investments, Finance or affiliated discipline
• Understanding of Financial Services Investments data
• Familiar with reporting and Data Warehouse systems
• predilection towards automated results WHY GENWORTH?
• We’ve a real impact on the lives of the people we serve
• We work on grueling and satisfying systems
• We give back to the communities where we live
• We offer competitive benefits including
• Medical and Life Insurance
• Periodic Leave up to 25 business days
• Maternal Leaves Motherliness, Maternity, Relinquishment
• 12 Casual leave days per time
• 12 Sick leave days full pay per time
• 11 Paid leaves per time
• Utility Allowance for Telephone and Internet
• Hand backing Program
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Gratuity Eligibility
• Retirement Saving Plans
Genworth Financial India Private Limited is a wholly possessed attachment of Genworth that works nearly with our Strategic suppliers grounded out of India, furnishing services to Genworth’s businesses encyclopedically. Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading insurance holding company committed to helping families achieve the dream of home power and address the fiscal challenges of growing through its leadership positions in mortgage insurance and long- term care insurance. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, Genworth traces its roots back to 1871.
- Cognizant is Hiring for Selenium, Manual Testing – Fresher | Software Testing Job 2023
- TCS is Hiring for Automation Test Analyst | TCS Jobs 2023
- Deloitte is Hiring for Automation Tester | Software Testing Job 2023
- Cogniter Technologies is Hiring for Manual Tester