HHAeXchange is Hiring for Test Engineer | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Name Of Post||Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply?||Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar relevant field|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
About the job
The position summary is for a Test Engineer role at HHAeXchange, the leading technology platform for home and community-based care. HHAeXchange was founded in 2008 with the aim of providing a comprehensive end-to-end homecare solution for people who are aging or have disabilities. The company’s mission is to transform the healthcare industry by connecting patients, personal care providers, managed care organizations, and states through a homecare ecosystem.
The company is looking for a talented Test Engineer who possesses the necessary skills to perform the essential job duties successfully. This role requires an individual who is a self-starter, excels in a fast-paced environment, and has experience with Agile/Scrum methodology. The candidate should have proven experience with web application testing and databases, specifically with SQL. HHAeXchange is an equal opportunity employer, and reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Essential Job Duties:
- Design test documents (test scenarios and test cases) for an Agile development environment.
- Provide input into software integration testing and the release of the final product.
- Work closely with development team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis.
- Communicate test strategy and explain test case objectives to teams or team members not familiar with QA methods.
- Create application workflow tests; expanding beyond low-level functional test cases used during new development efforts.
- Communicate and document in clear and crisp formats.
- Manage own day-to-day work efforts and communicate roadblocks or issues.
- Work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in SQL select query and joins.
- Experience in automation tools like Katalon Studio, Selenium, and Jmeter (not compulsory).
- Knowledge of the Cloud (additional).
Other Job Duties:
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or HHA exchange leader.
- Travel up to 10%, including overnight travel.
Required Education, Experience, Certifications, and Skills:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a similar relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in QA (STLC) and Web applications testing.
- Demonstrable experience managing software quality and risk, especially high-volume business workflow or healthcare IT systems.
- Experience using Jira issue tracking and test case management tools.
- Experience with tools such as Postman and SOAPUI.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience building effective relationships with technical, product, & design peers.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
HHAeXchange is an equal-opportunity employer. The Company offers employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, genetic information, hairstyles, or any other status protected by local or federal law.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|HHAeXchange is Hiring for Test Engineer||Apply Now|