About the Infosys job
A day in the life of a Infoscion
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary part would be to ensure effective Design, Development, confirmation and Support exertion, to assure that our guests are satisfied with the high situations of service in the technology sphere.
• You will gather the conditions and specifications to understand the client conditions in a detailed manner and translate the same into system conditions.
• You will play a pivotal part in the overall estimation of work conditions to give the right information on design estimations to Technology Leads and Project directors.
• You would be a pivotal contributor to structure effective programs systems and if you suppose you fit right in to help our guests navigate their coming in their digital transformation trip, this is the place for you! still, this is the place for you! If you suppose you fit right in to help our guests navigate their coming in their digital transformation trip.
Bachelor of Engineering
Application Development and Maintenance
• Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of armature
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation ways
• introductory understanding of design sphere
• Capability to restate functional/ inoperative conditions to systems conditions
• Capability to design and decode complex programs
• Capability to write test cases and scripts grounded on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and nimble methodologies
• mindfulness of rearmost technologies and trends
• Logical thinking and problem working chops along with a capability to unite Specialized and Professional Conditions
• Primary skills: UI & Markup Language-> Angular
• Desirables: UI & Markup Language-> NodeJS, UI & Markup Language-> ReactJS
UI & Markup Language->Angular
UI & Markup Language->NodeJS
UI & Markup Language->ReactJS
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: https://career.infosys.com/jobdesc?jobReferenceCode=INFSYS-External-141123