As an Engineer in Quality
- You enjoy and maintain the quality of large features products services, including their end stoner experience and impact.
- You take complete power of their quality process and criteria , across all releases.
- You’re suitable to singly define the prosecution path for your area of work.
- You regard for external dependences in your plan and prioritize across multiple disagreeing tasks/ issues to plan for timelines.
- You establish pungency and notify stakeholders about any detainments, changes in release cycles, sprint planetc. during prosecution.
- You’re suitable to lead people into the change by sermonizing the need of it, allowing logically and creating believable arguments.
- You unite and make good working connections with peers and other platoon members.
- You work your moxie within a specific area to understand the colorful factors of the problem and break them logically.
- You’re suitable to deliver results, despite not having all the possible pieces of information and are suitable to manage unexpected changes.
- You effectively manage with change and shift gears comfortably.
- You’re suitable to break medium sized stories sub features testing into lower testing tasks. You identify backups in run time and are suitable to exclude the same.
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or affiliated specialized discipline( or original).
- Strong organizational and problem working chops with great attention to detail, critical thinking, debugging, solid communication, with the capability to track multiple test prosecutions contemporaneously and report results.
- 5 times of software development and testing experience with strong people operation chops.
- Experience in robotization for UI, Mobile operation, API, Web and Performance( Espresso, XCUITest, Appium, Selenium, Rest-Assured & Locust).
- Experience working with, customizing, and extending test robotization fabrics.
- Strong coding chops, complete in at least one object- acquainted programming or scripting language (e.g. Java, Python, Swift).
- Experience in testing mobile apps in iOS, Android zilches and test robotization. Exposure to Performance or any otherNon-Functional testing.
- Knowledge of test methodology and tools, software testing norms, styles and conventions, make systems, and the product development cycle.
- Experience with one or further nonstop integration tools(e.g. Jenkins), interpretation control systems(e.g. Git).
- Shows creativity and action to ameliorate product test content and effectiveness. amenability and inflexibility to switch between multiple high precedence assignments.
- Exposure to DevOps tech mound like Docker, Jenkins, Mesos & Marathon.