About the job
We’re looking for a performance specialist to join our platoon of bright thinkers and doers. However, also we should talk, if you have a sanguinity that says there’s no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with the vision to shake effects up. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital reconsidering a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our honor and responsibility to marshal our guests and the world into what’s coming. We ’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to revise the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of perfecting the diurnal lives of people, the world, your career. Next reimagined.
- Identify Backups via creative tooling and analysis which could lie in the structure, frontend, services, database, integration, device, CDN or massive law base feeding across multiple regions
- This stimulating specialized leadership and SME position in performance engineering geography will bring system position performance experience to bear on the problems we’ve yet to both discover and pursue.
- Combine your specialized moxie and problem- working passion to work nearly with guests that would help us to make client’s experience as thrilling as dream come true.
- Hands- on experience in designing, developing and enforcing state of the art test simulation, analysis tools & technologies to insure- platforms deliver assiduity- leading performance for high vacuity and great performance for achieving targeting earnings to the guests.
- 10 Times of experience in the mentioned areas and demonstrate the capability to design & delivered performance
- Testing & Engineering fabrics for complex enterprise operations. Defining the Performance work cargo models( using product Analytics tools like Google Analytics/ Omniture) grounded on real stoner actions, and estimate them against different ultramodern operation infrastructures to decide performance trade- offs or challenges in this space Has played an mastermind position part in handling end- to- end( frontend, Middleware and backend systems) performance tuning and optimization of the platform for at least 2 to 3 large engagements
- Sound knowledge of Spring, Spring charge fabrics from aMicro-services Performance optimization perspective.
- Understanding of vessel stationed operations andMicro-services and capability to test, cover and tune vessel performance
- Thorough knowledge of pall native performance testing fabrics on AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Understanding of elastic and scalable infrastructures in pall with focus on optimizing terrain capacities for stylish performance for peak and promotional peak seasons
- Exposure to performance tuning of at least 1 CDN (Content Delivery Network) similar as Akamai, Clod flare, Yotta for stylish original or indigenous performance.
- Experience in tuning databases similar as Oracle, MySQL, SAP Hana, MongoDB,etc. Hands on experience in setting up at least 2 of the APM tools similar as Elastic APM, AppDynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Datadog,etc. and capability to design custom dashboards for operation and structure performance counters.
- Exposure in setup and design of custom dashboards of log aggregation tools similar as Splunk, ELK, Sumo Logic, Grey Log,etc.
- Complete in conducting Thread, Heap, CPU dump analysis and knowledge of scrap collection algorithms.
- Hands- on at least 1 cargo generation tool like Gatling, JMeter, BlazeMeter, LoadRunner, etc. Hands- on experience in testing and tuning of real bias for Mobile, is largely desirable
- Excellent exposure to Agile Programming methodologies for software development and testing routines, with a Deep knowledge of enforcing shift- left and Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices- by integrations of test cycles with CI/ CD Channels.