Thomson Reuters is hiring for Manual Tester :
About this opportunity
- Provides testing input for planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of software changes or projects.
- Creates complete test planning documents for assigned projects.
- Reviews business requirements and design specifications for completeness and testability.
- Develops, writes, and maintains test plans and automation test scripts for assigned projects.
- Conducts testing using manual, programmatic, or automated processes.
- Executes test scripts/cases and communicates testing results.
- Provides input and escalates issues in bug triage meetings and coordinates with the development team under the guidance of the Lead.
- Tests modules of larger software products or smaller stand-alone software products to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
- Develops software to test applications and leverages technical solutions on assigned projects.
- Stays current with industry trends and identifies technologies that will impact the business.
- May lead project sub-teams and be responsible for training staff.
- Conducts root cause analysis and correlation of other system and/or problems of moderate complexity.
- Works on small to medium complex projects/issues that require a singular area of expertise.
- Works on projects/changes of minimal to medium complexity.
- Estimates effort required for own work and identifies risks, comes up with mitigation plans, and implements them.
- Reports progress on problem resolution to management and recommends improvements to testing processes to create efficiencies.
Thomson Reuters is a global organization that has been re-inventing the way knowledge professionals work for almost 160 years. They provide specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting, and compliance professionals, combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. They are a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates diversity and inclusion in flexible work environments across more than 75 countries.
Thomson Reuters is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. They also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Click Link & Apply Now: https://careers.thomsonreuters.com/us/en/job/JREQ167409/QA-Engineer-Manual