About the job
About TWIXOR We’re a technology platform with 6 global patents with AI- driven omni- channel client experience space. HQ in Singapore and innovated in 2014, we’ve lately raised USD2.4 million Series A backing from Silicon Valley grounded VC and are looking to attract top gift to drive global expansion. Twixor is a conversational process robotization platform that extends business processes to guests, suppliers, and mates, uniquely combining zero- law messaging and low- law process robotization, and furnishing better AI driven cognitive gests. Twixor simplifies the way businesses integrate consumer relations engagements into their business processes. We truly enable business deals on preferred messaging and digital messaging platforms like WhatsApp, FB Messenger, SMS and others, with accelerated deployment cycles, and lower perpetration and conservation costs.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Gathering and assessing stoner feedback.
- furnishing law attestation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting nonstop enhancement by probing druthers and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimize performance. Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (primer or automated) and assaying results.
- Working with cross-functional brigades to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and crimes to development brigades.
- Monitoring and creating logs to validate testing phases and blights. Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating executing test cases, raising blights and maintaining disfigurement logs. enforcing QA processes, norms & controls.
- Reviewing and assaying specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience, ideally within a Software Engineer or Quality Assurance / Testing role.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits