BOEING is Hiring for Automation Test Engineer | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Name Of Post||Automation Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply?||Bachelor’s or Master of Engineering degree.|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
Boeing is a company committed to innovation and collaboration, with a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. They are the largest aerospace company in the world and provide commercial airplanes, defense, space and security systems, and global services. The Boeing India Engineering & Technology Center (BIETC) is a diverse engineering workforce that contributes to global aerospace growth. They deliver cutting-edge R&D, innovation, and high-quality engineering work in global markets using new-age technologies such as AI/ML, IIoT, Cloud, Model-Based Engineering, and Additive Manufacturing.
Boeing believes in a people-driven culture where creativity and innovation thrive when every employee is trusted, empowered, and has the flexibility to choose, grow, learn, and explore. They offer variable arrangements depending upon business and customer needs and professional pursuits, which offer greater flexibility in the way their people work. They also believe in collaboration, frequent team engagements, and face-to-face meetings that bring diverse perspectives and thoughts.
Boeing is inclusive, diverse, and transformative, and with them, people can create and contribute to what matters most in their careers, community, country, and world. Currently, they are looking to hire an Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation for Boeing India Engineering (BIE) Software to join their team in Bengaluru, India, who will be responsible for understanding the big picture of the system/product, developing and modifying test procedures, automating manual test procedures, and supporting project management. Basic qualifications required are a Bachelor’s or Master of Engineering degree, 6+ years of related work experience in Avionics or networking systems software Validation/Verification, expertise in requirement-based testing of Onboard Avionics Software, and experience with configuration management tools. Boeing is an equal opportunity employer, and they do not accept unlawful discrimination in their recruitment or employment practices.
- Work independently with minimal supervision as an individual contributor/practitioner.
- Understand the system/product’s big picture and deliver assigned tasks and responsibilities on time with 100% first-time quality.
- Develop/modify/maintain manual test procedures and associated test data to achieve 100% test coverage for system requirements. Establish traceability from requirements to test.
- Automate manual test procedures by understanding various test automation frameworks.
- Perform peer reviews of requirements, test cases & procedure, and test data as per DO178 guideline.
- Perform dry runs and formal runs of test procedures in the integration lab environment.
- Support SRR, PDR, CDR, TRR, Formal Qualification Stage of Involvement audits #3 and #4.
- Provide periodic status and required metrics data to support project management.
- Participate in Requirement/Design/Test reviews, possess excellent communication skills, and have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes.
- Support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate risk, issues, and opportunities in a timely manner.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s or Master of Engineering degree.
- 6+ years of related work experience in Avionics or networking systems software Validation/Verification, Functional Integration, and certification.
- Expertise in requirement-based testing of Onboard Avionics Software.
- Experience with command line utilities in Linux, Bash/Shell scripting.
- Experience in working in hardware benches and executing tests in integration labs.
- Expertise in DO178C guideline for Avionics software Verification and validation.
- Good Knowledge of ARINC protocols (A664, A429, A717, A651) and RS-422.
- Familiarity with networking systems and messaging protocols (HTTP, RTP, RTSP, REST, SNMP).
- Experience in Python Scripting/programming.
- Experience in automation frameworks using Robot/Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g., Atlassian Suites) and processes.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good at Systems Thinking and Analytical Skills.
Typical Education & Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years’ related work experience, etc.).
- Relocation available.
Export Control Requirements: Not an export control position.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- We are an equal opportunity employer that does not accept unlawful discrimination in our recruitment or employment practices on any grounds.
- We have teams in more than 65 countries and encourage applicants to share any accommodations required during the recruitment process.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|BOEING is Hiring for Automation Test Engineer||Apply Now|