Braves Technologies is hiring for QA Engineer
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Job Title: Jr. Software Test Engineer
Company: Braves Technologies
Location: Baner, Pune
Job Type: Full-time
|Company Name||Braves Technologies|
|Name Of Post||QA Engineer|
|Who Can Apply?||BE/BTech in Computer/E&TC|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Baner, Pune|
|Salary||5.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Also See : Continental Is Hiring For Test Engineer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with testing concepts such as SDLC, STLC, bug life cycle, etc.
- Conceptual understanding of different types of testing and testing methodologies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Execute test procedures and test cases manually.
- Perform testing activities based on priorities and delivery timelines.
- Quickly and independently learn about new technologies, business, and technical terms and concepts.
- Modify SQL queries as per expected scenarios.
- Develop additional test scenarios for different stories and EPICS.
- Handle client calls and provide daily status updates to clients and higher management.
- Conduct regression testing at the end of each agile sprint.
- Work on API testing scenarios.
Also See : Hitachi is hiring for Quality Analyst
Good to Have:
- Completion of a software testing course or training program.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit your updated resume along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience. We look forward to reviewing your application and potentially welcoming you to our team.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Braves Technologies is hiring for QA Engineer||Apply Now|