Full Job Description
- Well clued in test strategy, test case creation, test prosecution, bug submission and bug operation through the test and bug operation tool.
- Performs complex test design and understands complex positive and negative real- world scripts singly.
- Drives clarity and understanding of new features by laboriously considering and exercising scripts that are beyond acceptance criteria and platoon conversations.
- Suitable to apply new and/ or bettered testing generalities, types, ways, and tools to streamline the testing trouble and ameliorate the quality and effectiveness of deliverables.
- Possesses knowledge of and maintains different test and integration surroundings needed to carry out all the QE duties effectively, and on time.
- Collaborates with geographically distributed brigades.
- Thorough knowledge on nimble methodologies.
- Azure DevOps for test operation. API testing using mailman and API test robotization.
- Atomization or scripting experience using any automated tool.
- Spec Flow frame with Selenium and C# for test atomization (BDD) is preferred.
- Demonstrates new Features and functionality during Sprint reviews and customer demonstrations.
- Performs installation/ deployment/ upgrades, troubleshooting, effective root- cause analysis, and disfigurement disquisition conditioning.
Chops demanded to be successful.
- Capability to suppose creatively, identify druthers, and induce new ideas necessary to achieve a thing.
- Capability and amenability to make opinions that represent the stylish course of action out of the available options to achieve an asked result.
- Capability to query data across colorful technologies to understand how the data is impacted by stoner conduct.
- Capability to represent software workflows, armature, realities, and connections via different visual and/ or language styles.
- Capability to perform root cause analysis to identify the most important contributing factor(s) to an issue.
- Capability to nearly estimate task durations and complete work systems as listed.
- Capability to work methodically in a presto- paced, time sensitive terrain.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow- up.
Needed Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or affiliated discipline or original applicable work experience.
- 2- 4 year’ experience working with quality engineering and development life cycles, software testing methodologies, and quality assurance.
Preferred Experience & Education
Knowledge on US healthcare sphere Knowledge on Cloud grounded operation testing.
Experience needed 2- 4 years.
- Master’s or better
- Bachelor’s or better
Nimble Actions needed Team Player Works well as a member of a group. Detail acquainted Able of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well provocations needed tone- Starter Inspired to perform without outside help.
Click Link & Apply Now: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ROP1001ROPER/JobBoard/affe9737-065b-476c-8e45-591a0a0d942a/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=81eb6761-95d8-4084-92a0-c1d93dd3f220&postingId=5c07a967-4362-4607-abf0-e7032f7953bb