Full Job Description
Join our team at Hitachi Energy as a Software Development Engineer in Testing who specializes in the Java framework. We are looking for individuals who are eager to grow with us, bring fresh ideas to the table, and test products that enable our customers. Your daily tasks will involve working with cross-disciplinary team members to test software that is highly available, scalable, and reliable.
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will tackle technical challenges and foster collaborative efforts within the scrum team and other product teams. You will support the frequent delivery of quality software to our customers by designing software test plans, cases, scripts, processes, automation, and procedures that ensure software functions within defined requirements, as noted in epics, stories, and acceptance criteria.
You will be responsible for implementing and executing software test plans, including manual testing, test automation, and validation strategies. You will also investigate and identify issues and risks found during testing and work closely with software developers to resolve problems. Additionally, you will help debug software products using systematic testing and exploration and maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modifying software.
Finally, you will analyze test results to verify the state of existing functionality in the system under test and recommend corrective actions where necessary. If you have a passion for software testing and want to work with an innovative and collaborative team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Hitachi Energy.
- As a R&D Engineer – Software Development Engineer in Testing for Enterprise Software R&D Unit, you will report to the R&D Team Manager and work within the local department.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Test software features and systems to determine success in achieving the intended designs and outcomes.
- Implement and monitor test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are upheld.
- Compile and analyze statistical data.
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process.
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- You should hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or a related field.
- You should have 3 to 6 years of experience in Automation of test scenarios, quality inspection, auditing, and testing.
- You should possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications.
- You should possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Python/Postman/SQL/Selenium/Management/Jira/Azure DevOps/ XML/JSon will be a plus.
Click Link & Apply Now: https://www.hitachienergy.com/careers/open-jobs/details/JID3-23735