Full Job Description
Company Description QAD is erecting a world- class SaaS company, and we’re growing. We’re looking for talented individualities who want to join us on our charge to help break applicable real- world problems in manufacturing and the force chain. We’re a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual/ working from your home. Occasional trip to a physical office may be needed to enhance working connections, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
QAD is seeking an QA Automation Software Engineer II who’ll perform professional Quality Assurance functions outlined below. Non-complex testing conditioning are performed singly. Maintain the automated functional tests and integration tests. You’ll also be responsible for assaying results and maintaining communication with functional brigades and jotting/ streamlining the automated test scripts.
What You ’ll Do
- Execute Manual and/ or automated tests and insure test completion.
- Document, pretest and track blights until resolved.
- Define, produce, maintain and report applicable test criteria.
- Regularly cover test results, dissect issues linked during tests and identify the source of disfigurement as functional, data or test case.
- Maintain the test scripts and test cases as per quality norms and procedures Come familiar with the functional aspects of the operation.
- Produce/ update attestation as needed and maintain communication with stakeholders.
- Maintain proficiency in new testing tools enabling patch testing by training formally and informally.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer wisdom, business or quality assurance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Software quality or Software Engineering part.
- Experience of software testing/ test robotization, including use of test robotization tools similar as Selenium or JMeter.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and proficiency in testing methodologies, including robotization, functional, integration, and system testing.
- Knowledge of Python or analogous scripting language, rather with experience in a test robotization environment.
- ERP system knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
- API testing experience, an advantage but not essential.
- Experience working with a test operation tool, an advantage but not essential.
- Tone starter- managing workload in a nimble terrain.
- Good communication chops you’ll need to unite nearly with Quality Group associates, as well as other QAD QAs, inventors, business judges, and design directors, to insure a clear understanding of conditions.
- Passion to learn new technologies and systems with a high degree of power.
- Capability to be flexible and platoon- acquainted, with good interpersonal chops, the capability to balance multiple tasks, and the capability to acclimatize or change approaches.
- Your health and well-being are important to us at QAD.
- We give programs that help you strike a healthy work- life balance.
- Occasion to join a growing business, launching into its coming phase of expansion and metamorphosis.
- Co-operative culture of smart and hard- working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and occasion, where idea- sharing is always prioritized over position or scale.
- Compensation packages grounded on experience and asked skill set.
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, pall- grounded enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever- adding dislocation caused by technology- driven invention and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be suitable to introduce and change business models at unknown rates of speed.
QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD results help guests in the automotive, life lore’s, packaging, consumer products, food and libation, high tech and artificial manufacturing diligence fleetly acclimatize to change and introduce for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to icing that every hand feels they work in a terrain that values their benefactions, respects their unique perspectives and provides openings for growth anyhow of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving advanced situations of diversity, equity and addition so that workers can bring their whole tone to work.
Click Link & Apply Now: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/QADInc/743999894386598-qa-automation-software-engineer-ii