Siemens is Hiring for Software Validation & Testing Engineer |Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Name Of Post||Software Test Engineer|
|Experience||5 to 7|
|Who Can Apply?||Not Mentioned|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
At our organization, we empower our employees to adapt and thrive in a world that is constantly evolving. We are seeking individuals who possess a perpetual curiosity and are driven to find innovative ways to grow and learn. If this resonates with you, we believe you would be an excellent addition to our dynamic international team.
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that specializes in providing cutting-edge digital solutions and customer-focused business services. With more than two decades of experience, Siemens GBS leverages its deep understanding of organizational and business dynamics to seamlessly integrate, digitalize, and optimize end-to-end business processes.
Your contributions in this role will include:
- Developing test specifications for traction and vehicle control functions in rail transportation.
- Creating test plans, specifications, and automated test sequences.
- Conducting tests using Labview UI/HIL or directly on the vehicle in a Sibas PN environment/Sibas 32 C/Profinet.
- Analyzing errors and diagnosing vehicle control software issues.
- Maintaining the test environment (National Instruments, Labview, PXI).
- Performing tests on rail vehicles at customer sites or on test tracks.
- Ensuring flawless testing and on-time project delivery.
- Keeping projects on track and providing regular status updates to stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- A degree in electrical engineering or rail vehicle technology.
- 5 to 7 years of work experience in testing complex systems.
- Experience with engineering and test processes.
- Knowledge of bus systems (e.g., Ethernet, CAN bus, Profinet).
- Additional qualification as an ISTQB Certified Tester is advantageous.
- Knowledge of EN 50657 is advantageous.
- Perseverance when learning about rail vehicle technology.
- Effective communication skills in written and spoken English.
Join us and embrace your true self!
We highly value your unique identity and perspective, and we are fully committed to providing equal opportunities and fostering a work environment that reflects the diversity of society. Come as you are and join us in shaping a better future.
This position is based in Bangalore but may involve travel to other locations in India and around the world. As part of this journey, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams that have a profound impact on entire cities, countries, and the future at large. We are Siemens – a collective of over 379,000 minds dedicated to building the future, one day at a time, in more than 200 countries.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Siemens is Hiring for Software Validation & Testing Engineer||Apply Now|