Clinisys is Hiring for Associate Quality Engineer | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Name Of Post||Associate Quality Engineer|
|Who Can Apply?||BE/ME-Computer/ E & TC & Electronic, MCA, MSC, BSC, MCM, BCA|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Salary||CTC:- 3LPA to 3.80LPA + Bonus benefits.|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- Experience: Candidates should have 6 months to 2 years of experience as a manual and/or automation test engineer.
- Testing Concepts: Thorough understanding of software testing concepts, methodologies, and techniques, including both functional and non-functional tests.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively identify and resolve issues.
- Fast-Paced Environment: Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Teamwork: Enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork and the ability to work well with others with minimal guidance.
- Communication Skills: Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, including colleagues in the US and India.
- Agile Experience: Experience working with Agile teams.
- Automation and Non-Functional Testing: Experience in automation and non-functional testing, such as performance, security, compatibility, and ignition, would be an added advantage.
- Testing Processes: Thorough understanding of testing processes and good knowledge of test design techniques.
- Technical Skills: Good understanding of RDBMS and OOPS Concepts, scripting skills, and preferably experience in test automation.
- Quality Assurance Knowledge: Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and SDLC is required.
- Data Analysis: Good data analysis skills for defect reporting and problem-solving.
- Configuration Management and Bug Tracking: Knowledge of Configuration Management and Bug tracking tools.
- Requirements Analysis: Ability to analyze software requirements and translate them into realistic test scenarios.
- Diligent Execution: Skillful execution of tests, including remote scenarios.
- Comprehension and Self-Starter: Exceptional comprehension skills and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight.
- Test Automation: Proficiency in test automation for both web and non-web applications.
Required: 0-2 years of experience.
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
- Team Player: Ability to work well as a member of a group.
- Dedicated: Demonstrates devotion to a task or purpose with loyalty and integrity.
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired by the opportunity to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform tasks without outside help.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Clinisys is Hiring for Associate Quality Engineer||Apply Now|