Philips is Hiring for Software Technologist I – Test | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Name Of Post||Software Test Engineer|
|Who Can Apply?||Not Mentioned|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date to Apply||ASAP|
Job Title: Software Technologist I – Test
- Review work products as a specialist.
- Perform in-depth impact analysis of the system and requirements.
- Contribute inputs for test strategy and plan for project test activities.
- Support project estimation and planning activities related to testing.
- Propose suitable test design techniques to the team.
- Develop and peer review test cases in the assigned area.
- Execute test cases and generate test reports for the assigned area.
- Participate in design and technical documentation reviews.
- Ensure completeness of all test documents.
- Manage technical communication with leads and stakeholders.
- Contribute to test automation for enhanced productivity in assigned features.
- Ramp up on the domain to deliver quickly and effectively.
- Train and mentor other testers as a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Provide status updates to the lead on work progress.
ALSO SEE: Hitachi is hiring for Quality Analyst
You’re the right fit if:
- Have 5 to 8 years of experience in software testing, preferably in the healthcare domain.
- Have experience in system testing activities.
- Preferably have experience in healthcare applications/products.
- Advantageous to have knowledge of the medical device service domain.
- Preferably have experience in test automation/programming (e.g., C#, Python).
- Have good knowledge of DICOM, ISO, and IEC standards.
- Possess testing certifications from recognized testing boards (e.g., ISTQB).
- Have experience working in Agile/SAFe environments.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Openness to collaborate for the project/organization’s benefit.
- Proactive, self-driven, and possesses a sense of urgency.
- Strong technical skills, systems mindset, and good problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable working with multisite teams, quality conscious, and customer oriented.
in people’s lives through our work. Learn more about our business, explore our rich history, and discover our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and possess most, but not all, of the required experiences, we encourage you to apply. You may still be a suitable candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Philips is Hiring for Software Technologist I – Test||Apply Now|