Danfoss is Hiring for Software Test Engineer | Danfoss Career
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
Danfoss, a rapidly growing company, is seeking motivated candidates to join our team and contribute to our success. We are currently looking for a Software Test Engineer who possesses extensive experience in Embedded Software Testing, following the Software Testing Life Cycle. In this role, you will be part of a global team responsible for developing library software for off-highway mobile machinery’s Autonomous Machine Controls. Your primary responsibilities will include writing test cases and developing test scripts based on defined software requirements.
|Name Of Post||Software Test Engineer|
|No Of Post||Not Mentioned|
|Who Can Apply?||Bachelor’s degree in electronics/electrical engineering (or equivalent) or higher|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Salary||As Per Company Standards|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
- Deriving Test Scenarios and Writing Software Test Specifications from Software Requirements
- Scripting as per Test Specifications
- Testing, Test Execution, and Reporting
- Maintaining Traceability of Requirements
- Maintaining Test Artifacts
Background & Skills:
Required skills for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Embedded C
- Sensor interfaces (LiDAR, RADAR, Camera, etc.)
- Graphical programming (Matlab Simulink / NI LabVIEW)
- SDLC & STLC, Defect Lifecycle
- Communication and Diagnostics Protocols (CAN, CANJ1939, KWP, UDS, etc.)
- Agile Scrum
- MISRA 2000/MISRA 2012
- Version control tools like SVN/GIT/Clearcase
Optional Specialized Knowledge:
- Autonomous Vehicles/Robotics
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification
- IEC-61508 Functional Safety
- JIRA/ VSTS/ Azure
- Requirement gathering tools like Polarion or equivalent
At Danfoss, we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes creativity, innovation, and a broader perspective in decision-making. If you feel that your profile may not be a perfect match based on this job posting, we still encourage you to apply. We are interested in learning how you can bring new insights to the role or to Danfoss as an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics/electrical engineering (or equivalent) or higher
- 3+ years of experience in embedded software development
- Experience with automotive embedded software testing
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with a scripting language
- Experience with testing tools like TESSY, VectorCAST, etc.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow:
Danfoss is committed to engineering solutions that enable smarter resource utilization and drive sustainable transformation. We understand that no transformation can occur without a passionate, dedicated, and empowered team. We believe that innovation and outstanding results stem from a diverse workforce with various backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives that reflect the world we operate in. To ensure the success of our diverse team, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for their unique contributions. The well-being, working conditions, and safety of our employees are top priorities for Danfoss.
Following our founder’s philosophy that “action speaks louder than words,” we have set ambitious targets to protect the environment, aiming to become CO2 neutral by 2030.
Danfoss is an equal opportunity employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected categories.
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Danfoss is Hiring for Software Test Engineer||Apply Now|