Wipro Limited is Hiring for Test Engineer | Software Testing Jobs
|WhatsApp Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Telegram Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|LinkedIn Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Google Job Alert||Must Join Here|
|Company Name||Wipro Limited|
|Name Of Post||Software Test Engineer|
|Who Can Apply?||Not Mentioned|
|Which Batch Students Eligible||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||Not Mentioned|
The purpose of this role is to ensure the quality assurance of the product/platform/solution to be deployed at the client end by preparing test cases and performing testing. The goal is to meet 100% quality assurance parameters.
- Understand the test requirements and design test cases for the product.
- Author test plans based on business requirements and corresponding testable requirements.
- Implement Wipro’s testing approach using model-based testing and aim for efficient test generation.
- Ensure peer review of test cases to minimize rework.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and capture test cases, ensuring version control.
- Set criteria, parameters, and scope for testing, and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Automate the test life cycle process using VB macros, scheduling, GUI automation, etc.
- Design and execute the automation framework and generate reports.
- Develop and automate tests for software validation, including setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing them.
- Ensure that raised test defects adhere to project/program/account norms with clear descriptions and replication patterns.
- Identify and report bug issues, prepare defect reports, and track test progress.
- Deliver work items without rejection/slippage, within the defined Wipro/Customer SLAs and norms.
- Design and release test status dashboards at the end of each test execution cycle for stakeholders.
- Provide feedback on usability, serviceability, and trace quality risks, reporting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing status reporting and customer focus regarding testing and its execution.
- Maintain good quality of interaction with customers through email, fault report tracking, voice calls, and business etiquette.
- Ensure timely deliveries of WSRs (Weekly Status Reports), test execution reports, and relevant dashboard updates in the Test Management repository.
- Update accurate efforts in eCube, TMS, and other project-related trackers.
- Respond to customer requests promptly and aim for zero instances of complaints internally or externally.
Stakeholder Type: Internal
- Lead Test Engineer
- Project Manager
Purpose of Interaction: Regular reporting and updates
Stakeholder Type: Software Developers
Stakeholder Identification: N/A
Purpose of Interaction: Work coordination and support in providing testing solutions
Stakeholder Interaction: External
Stakeholder Identification: Clients
Purpose of Interaction: Provide appropriate solutions and support as per the requirement
- Leveraging Technology: Competent – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology (automation, tools, and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/client organization.
- Process Excellence: Expert – Ability to follow standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control, and reduce risks.
- Technical Knowledge: Expert – Knowledge of various testing tools, automation tools, customization, and their implementation at the client site.
- Formulation & Prioritization
- Client Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
- Understanding the test requirements and test case design of the product:
- Error-free testing solutions
- Minimum process exceptions
- 100% SLA compliance
- Number of automations done using VB macros
Measure: 2. Execute test cases and reporting:
- Testing efficiency and quality
- On-Time Delivery
- Troubleshoot queries within TAT (Turnaround Time)
- CSAT (Customer Satisfaction) score
How to Apply
- Click on the provided link.
- Read the information.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in your details, upload your resume and proceed to the next step.
|Wipro Limited is Hiring for Test Engineer||Apply Now|